With this product you have the option of having your cocoa ceremony participants receive a complete package for your ceremony directly from me to their home.
- 1 cocoa ounce à 30g individually & sustainably packaged
- 1 positive affirmation card with gold writing
- Sustainable shipping packaging (sweet envelope)
- Handwritten dedication on the envelope
(2-3 words, according to your wishes)
If the cocoa is to arrive at your participants on time, it is important that you place your order at least ten days before your ritual. If you have participants from non German-speaking countries, then consider two weeks to play it safe.
Please insert the respective addresses in the text field provided. And please clarify with your participants beforehand whether it is okay for them to pass on their addresses.
Cocoa is a pure material that has been cultivated and honored by mankind for thousands of years. He is at home in rituals, prayers and meditation. And not only does it look good ...
My cocoa is:
- 100% unfermented cocoa beans
- Biodynamically grown in family businesses
- carefully processed by hand & packaged sustainably
- made in deep gratitude and devotion
My cocoa has:
- lots of magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and much more.
- a mild and full-bodied taste
- numerous endogenous messenger substances, so-called happiness molecules such as anandamide
- 1224mg of the finest theobromine per 100g
- plenty of delicious, energizing cocoa butter
Far beyond the national borders, brothers and sisters use my cocoa for their rituals, coaching, performance and energy work. Open yourself to its effect and experience the real you, flow and deep connection.
Important: My cocoa is and will remain a natural product and accordingly appears naturally and perfectly in its own way. Even if we are used to things having to look like they do on screens, I ask for your understanding for the uniqueness of nature and slight deviations from the finished product image.
Complete package for your online ceremony (from 5 pieces)
The thalers come packed in natural material and marked with gratitude. If you want them to stay with you as long as possible, I recommend the following:
- Close airtight
- Protect from direct sun
- Store in a cool place
So the cocoa can be kept for up to a year without any problems. If a whitish haze forms on the surface of the cocoa mass, there is no need to worry. This is cocoa butter that has made its way to the surface and has become crystalline there. Just give them a warm welcome.
My cocoa is gluten, animal and sugar free. It is ideally suited for the ketogenic diet. Here are the nutritional values of my cocoa.
Cocoa can lead to increased focus and alertness due to the theobromine it contains. That is why I recommend drinking it at least 4 hours before going to bed in order to avoid insomnia.