Fresh Kakao Tea - nutritious and invigorating.
Have you ever enjoyed tea and chocolate at the same time? If not, then it is time for you to enjoy my Kakao husks. With their chocolatey-malty aroma, they will amaze even the most seasoned tea connoisseurs.
The Kakao shells are a by-product after gentle roasting. In addition to their function as delicious tea, they can also serve as incense or fertilizer for soil.
My Kakao husks are:
- 100% unfermented and organic
- biodynamically grown in family farms
- packaged by me gently and sustainably
- handled in deep gratitude and with dedication
My Kakao husks have:
- magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and much more
- a delicious and unusual taste
- invigorating properties, similar to the Kakao mass
- a lot of potential to be mixed with other herbs to make delicious tea blends
Brothers and sisters use my Kakao far beyond the German borders for their rituals, coaching, performance and energy work.
With the Kakao shells you have the opportunity to let Kakao flow into your life gently to feel its energy surrounding you.
Kakao Husks - Tea & Incense
The peals come in a paper bag, but you can transfer them to an airtight container to preserve their aroma.
There may be a tiny amount of cocoa nibs in the shells, this provides an additional cocoa taste and invigorates.
Due to the contained theobromine , a clear focus and alertness can set in you. Therefore, I do not recommend drinking the tea right before bed.