Natural, invigorating Kakao Nibs.
The roasted and peeled cocoa beans (so-called nibs) are ideal for muesli, as a snack or to increase productivity at work.
No risk of getting addicted, as Kakao regulates the blood sugar level instead of letting it peak out.
Kakao is a raw material that has been cultivated and honored by mankind for thousands of years. And it doesn't just look fabulous...
My Kakao nibs are:
- 100% unfermented Kakao beans
- biodynamically grown in family farms
- processed by me gently by hand & packaged sustainably
- made in deep gratitude and with dedication
My Kakao nibs have:
- a lot of magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and much more.
- a strong and full-bodied taste
- numerous endogenous messenger substances, so-called happiness molecules such as Anandamide
- 1224mg finest theobromine per 100g
- plenty of delicious, energizing Kakao butter
Brothers and sisters use my cocoa far beyond German borders for their rituals, coachings, performance and spiritual work. With Kakao nibs you have the opportunity to supplement your day with a nutritious and invigorating snack that is good for you on all levels.
Important: My Kakao is and remains a natural product and therefore appears naturally and perfectly in its own way. Even though we are used to seeing things as they do on screens, I ask for your understanding of the uniqueness of nature and slight deviations from the polished product image.
The nibs come packed in natural material and marked with gratitude. If you want them to stay crisp for as long as possible, I recommend the following:
- Close airtight
- Protect from direct sun
- Store in a cool place
This way you can easily keep your nibs for up to a year . However, they taste best fresh.
My nibs are gluten, animal and sugar free. They are ideally suited for the ketogenic diet. Here are the nutritional values of my cocoa.
Cocoa beans also contain theobromine and can therefore have a stimulating effect. Perfect for getting into a creative flow and staying focused. Not right before bed.